Latest Message: 2 months, 3 weeks ago
- baralak : I added a Captcha system to the login, and registration.. we were already getting some good russian collusion..lol
- admin : Hey Bill... Try it now.. it should be right.
- Bill smith : Sorry i'm so late replying... wilcoxweedpatch is my geoname
- admin : Hey bill... what is your Geocaching name and I'll change it.
- Bill smith : I registered with my real name, not my caching name. Is there a way to change that?
- Bill smith : Good to see you up and running
- baralak : Soo who all's made it here?
- baralak : Hey Hey Bamboozle!!! Welcome back
- Bamboozle : Glad to be back
- Lsufan : Just checking
- baralak : Welcome one and All
- Joe Holland : welcome all to north louisiana geocachers
- Joe Holland : Sweet!
- New country souvenir, Egypt, with Geocache of the Week: Tauchen im Roten Meer / Diving in the Red Sea April 17, 2019Traditional GC6Y8XF by die wilde 13 2013 Difficulty: 3 Terrain: 5 Location: Egypt N 26° 50.536 E 034° 00.168 Today we release a new country/regional souvenir for Egypt! If you have found a geocache in Egypt, you automatically receive the souvenir on your profile. Along the shores of the Red Sea, about 500 kilometers (300...
- Lackey trip report: Hoorn Mega – Game Over April 16, 2019Geocaching HQ staff will attend dozens of Mega and Giga-Events around the world, shaking hands, sharing stories of adventure, and of course, geocaching. Heather M (Heather Feather) is the Community Volunteer Special Programs Manager for Mega and Giga-Events at Geocaching HQ. She recently traveled to the Netherlands to attend the Hoorn Mega-Event. Here’s her trip...
No tags found