Latest Message: 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- baralak : I added a Captcha system to the login, and registration.. we were already getting some good russian collusion..lol
- admin : Hey Bill... Try it now.. it should be right.
- Bill smith : Sorry i'm so late replying... wilcoxweedpatch is my geoname
- admin : Hey bill... what is your Geocaching name and I'll change it.
- Bill smith : I registered with my real name, not my caching name. Is there a way to change that?
- Bill smith : Good to see you up and running
- baralak : Soo who all's made it here?
- baralak : Hey Hey Bamboozle!!! Welcome back
- Bamboozle : Glad to be back
- Lsufan : Just checking
- baralak : Welcome one and All
- Joe Holland : welcome all to north louisiana geocachers
- Joe Holland : Sweet!
- RV 5.08 : Brugge — Geocache of the Week February 13, 2019Traditional GC4XMCM by cricri010 Difficulty: 2.5 Terrain: 1.5 Location: Bruges, Brussels N 51° 12.543 E 003° 13.476 Waffles, beer, chocolate—what comes to mind when you think of Belgium? If you’re one of the 6,000+ geocachers who have visited the busy city center in Bruges, you may remember the country for a different, highly Favorited reason:...
- GeoTea—an interview with the owners of a geocaching cafe in Belgium February 12, 2019Geocaching love is in the air. If you’re reading this, you’ve likely caught the geocaching love bug. Think back on the first cache you found. What was it like that day? What geocache made you fall in love with the game? Who made you fall in love with the game? It’s easy to get lost...
No tags found