No online members at the moment
- baralak : Hey Hey Bamboozle!!! Welcome back
- Bamboozle : Glad to be back
- Lsufan : Just checking
- baralak : Welcome one and All
- Joe Holland : welcome all to north louisiana geocachers
- Joe Holland : Sweet!
- New country souvenir, Peru, with Geocache of the Week: Letterbox-Peru: Salkantay Pass! January 16, 2019Letterbox Hybrid GC3QM6Q by enaus Difficulty: 4 Terrain: 4.5 Location: Peru S 13° 20.816 W 072° 33.756 Today we release our newest country/regional souvenir, Peru! If you have found a geocache in Peru, you automatically receive the souvenir on your profile. Peru is known as a megadiverse country that includes lush jungles, alpine highlands, glacial...
- Three geocaching challenges to know about January 15, 2019The Fizzy Grid, Jasmer, and 365-Day Challenge. No, these aren’t a bubbly drink, a southern gentleman, and the answer to a 1st-grade math problem. They’re statistic goals for the seasoned geocacher! But what exactly are they? Read more to find out. Fizzy Grid The Fizzy Grid will test your mental skills, then your physical skills,...
North Louisiana Geocaching Forum
All things Geocaching in North Louisnana
What is your favorite Geocache find?
Found a Geocache that is in need of maintenance? List it here.
New to Geocaching.. got some questions? Well this is the best place to ask!
What is this this called Benchmarking?